Suspension of "buses" and "Ferries" services
02/10/2021 01:20:56 PM
As per the latest alerts issued by the competent authorities about the tropical state,
“Mwasalat” would like to inform all customers of its services “buses” and “ferries” that, starting from Sunday, October 3, 2021, the following has been decided:
- Suspension of all city bus routes in (Muscat Governorate) until further notice.
- Suspension of all intercity bus routes in all governorates until further notice.
- Continue operation of city bus routes in (Salalah).
- Suspension of all routes from and to Musandam Governorate until further notice.
- Continue operation of route (Shanna - Masirah).
This is in the best interests of "Mwasalat" to ensure the safety of passengers, since these services would be impacted by the exceptional weather conditions expected in the coming period.
“Mwasalat” confirms that it is following the developments of the tropical situation with the competent authorities.
The customers will be notified of any update on rescheduling of the trips or the date of the resumption of suspended routes on Mwasalat’s platforms through social media channels.
For inquiries and information, please contact the following call center numbers:
We appreciate your good cooperation and ask God Almighty to protect everyone from all harms.