Minimum criteria to become a TIR Carnet Holder:
- Proven experience or, at least, capability to engage in regular international transport (holder of a license for carrying out international transport, etc.).
- Sound financial standing.
- Proven knowledge in the application of the TIR Convention.
- Absence of serious or repeated offences against Customs or tax legislation.
- An undertaking in a written declaration of commitment to the association by having them signing the Declaration of Engagement and the Holder’s Manual.
Registration to be announced soon.