MINIMUM CRITERIA TO BECOME A TIR CARNET HOLDER:
1. Proven experience or, at least, capability to engage in regular international transport (holder of a license for carrying out international transport, etc.).
2. Sound financial standing.
3. Proven knowledge in the application of the TIR Convention.
4. Absence of serious or repeated offences against Customs or tax legislation.
5. An undertaking in a written declaration of commitment to the association by having them signing the Declaration of Engagement and the Holder’s Manual.
Please note below: